Search

Search My Garden Blog with Google Custom Search

17.7.05

Sun in the sky


My garden has no rhyme or reason, basically I'll grow anything that I like. But this Spring I bought some Sun Flowers from the Home Depot and planted them. How can you be unhappy when you have some of these around? They attract all kinds of insects and just seem to live up the place. When I was a kid one of my neighbors always had some of these growing and I remember how impressed I was with their size. I quess I bought these with her in mind and to sit back and remember some days gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Feel free to leave a comment. You can always use the search box for my blog or the search "Google For Gardeners" if you're looking for gardening information. If you're looking for seed saving information check out "Seed Snatcher"search engine.

Do not have a blog yourself? Comment using the "anonymous" feature. If you have a Twitter or FB account feel free to use the "Name URL" feature so other people can find you.


Thanks for visiting.